Federal Retirement Planning Seminars
We offer monthly seminars specifically for federal employees at our office in Scottsdale as well as onsite workplace seminars for Federal Departments, Agencies and Bureaus throughout the United States.
Please contact us today to schedule an onsite workplace seminar. See details on our 3 hour flagship seminar “Better Planning, Better Retirement” for Federal Employees below.
Better Planning, Better Retirement for Federal Employees
- Retirement Readiness
- Pre-Retirement Checklist
- Learn what your “Retirement Net Pay” will be
- How to prepare for 3-12 Month annuity delays from OPM
- 4 TSP Tips you need to know before you retire
- Do you have access to your TSP when your retire?
- How long will your TSP last in retirement?
- TSP Options and Strategies
- Strategies to avoid
- Income strategies
- What is right for you in retirement?
- Understand all your options
- Alternative money saving strategies
- Maximizing your Social Security
- Best time to apply
- Learn how to receive the highest benefit
- Spousal strategies
- Are You overpaying for FEGLI?
- Understand your coverage
- Find out if you should replace FEGLI
- Withdrawals Options
- Financial Planning for Federal Employees (Early Career)
- Understanding your federal benefits
- Successful money management strategies
- FERS Survivor Benefits DOs & DON’Ts
Registered Representative, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC to residents of AZ, CA, CO, ID, IL, NC, NV, NY, OK, OR, SD, TX, WI, WY. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor Cambridge and Thompson Wealth Management are not affiliated.
Check out the background of firms and investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.